Thursday, March 20, 2008

Short and sweet!

Hi all, its been a long day, so this blog will be short and sweet! I worked a little later this evening and still have some things I need to work on tonight. Oh, and I just got off the phone with a sweet lady and we booked our B&B in Colorado for our honeymoon, so exciting! Details later.

I thought I would share with yall one of our new favorite things:

Its the Glade Plug-in scented oils, LOVE THEM!

Adolfo bought some new glade candles the last time he cleaned house and we wanted to replace it because we loved it. When we went to the store Adolfo said we should try these and they are Amazing. The price is awesome, less than $3 bucks! So I was like, hey babe, lets get get one for everyroom. Note to self, you don't need that many, they have levels of how strong you want the sent, so we plugged them all in and put the level on low so we didn't knock people out when they walked in. Check them out, our favorite is the Lavender & Vanilla. Hope everyone had a great day, its almost Easter, I love Easter!

Sweet Dreams until next time....



0 comments: