As busy season approaches so does the travel bug. I am at a client in Kerrville for the next two weeks. I must say I enjoy this client because I get to be in the beautiful Hill Country, such a special place in my heart!
You can take a girl out of the Hill Country, but you can't take the Hill Country out of the girl, lol.
It just does something to me, its like a permanent smile is on my face, and I can't get rid of it. Everyone is so polite, and seems to just take the time to slow down and enjoy the life that is happening around them.
Anyways, so as I have grown accustom to packing for these great outings, I sometimes occasionally forget things, ha. This time I seemed to have forgot my conditioner.
So after a long day on the road and working, I decided to take a hot shower, relax in the room and just catch up on some work before bed time. Well, you know how hotels have their little favors in the bathroom, just in case people like me forget something. Well, here is my question.
Why would they put shampoo, a shower cap and lotion together. The shampoo said shampoo, the shower cap said cap, so I just assumed that the bottle that said moisturizer was conditioner. I mean what else would you put with Shampoo and a shower cap! Well, I missed the memo because the obvious answer to the Hampton Inn is lotion.
Yeah that's right, I was confused, I put a hand full of lotion in my hair! Well life goes on, but let this be a lesson. Take your time planning and packing to ensure you have all necessary items you will need, cause if you forget you might get a hand full of lotion in your hair, lol.
Well, hope everyone had a great Monday! Bring the cold weather already, Sweet Dreams, Ces.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Confused, lol...
Posted by Celeste Castro at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment