Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lately....

So, lately Adolfo and I have really been trying to live by our motto, simplify, and it has been great! We are always on the road and have a list of things to do. Well this weekend we just chilled at home, for the most part. Baby steps right? Friday night we had our us time, and we went to dinner and a movie. If you haven't seen the new Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Torino, go see it, I can't remember the last time I just laughed so hard in a movie. Saturday, I headed back home to JC for the morning because by baby cousin, Kris', fiance had her Wedding Shower. It was so much fun, and relaxing all in the same. I am so happy for these two, and I can't wait till the big day. So many details so little time! Only pic for the weekend, the Bride-to-be patiently waiting to open presents....


Kris and PJ, thanks for letting us be a part of this beautiful time in your relationship together, enjoy every moment! On Sunday, Adolfo and I just stayed home! We stayed in our PJ's all day long, I caught up on work and Adolfo just relaxed, so I must say we are on the right track in making this a more laid back 2009.

It is also our last week of just working and being home, since classes start up again next week. Tonight I finally enrolled in my Spanish class, looks like it is a language for me. I am so excited because I know this is something I need to learn, and I finally have the chance to put some time into it. Maybe I can finally use those 1,000 word Spanish flash cards my mom got me a long time ago. We both got a nice break with the wedding, but it is now time to get serious and get school out of the way so we can move on to bigger and better days together!

Well, as I said in previous blogs our Domino night is back, and night 1 I beat Adolfo, this is rare, and I am enjoying everyday of it until we play again, I am just going to hold on to being the winner a little longer. Hope everyone has a great hump day. Love, Ces.

0 comments: