Happy New Year, haha! For 20 days know I've wanted to share a new blog with you all, but this is just the life of Professional Accounting, it consumes you! For New Years we had all the plans of heading to the Hill Country to hang out with my family, but after the rush of Christmas, it was nice to just stay home and rest!
Adolfo and I rang in the 2010 at home, in our pjs, with movies and pizza, and our own special time square countdown, which has really set the town at The Castro Casa for 2011...LOW KEY! The weather has been a little yucky which has given us the perfect excuse these past 2 weeks to stay inside, and just be home :). Not going to lie, I am REALLY enjoying staying in my PJ's ALL Saturday, haha!
So why MIA, what have we been doing from New Year's week to today you ask? Keep reading, lol....
Since we've been home, we've gotten pretty creative, haha! Last week was SUPER busy, and Adolfo pretty much took over dinner duties, it was awesome! So, Friday night was my turn, so I took him out, lol.
He told me he had a special treat for Saturday morning, and tada, he made buttermilk biscuits from scratch, AMAZING! Saturday, we had a beautiful sausage biscuits and gravy breakfast, and Sunday we had biscuits with jam. I was so proud of his new endeavor, our kitchen was probably in shock! It blew my mind how simple and quick they were, and how many the recipe made, we will definitely be doing more of this! Maybe a new recipe a month, haha.
Today, we had a relaxing evening enjoying our Texas Longhorns dominate the Aggies. Adolfo got us tickets for tonight's game. This was my first UT Basketball game, and it was so much fun, we had such entertaining fans around us, great seats, and our Longhorns did awesome!
So that is where we've been :)! I am so excited for 2011, and the journey God has in store for Adolfo and I. I've given myself till the end of the month to make my 2011 resolution, it's taking me some time!
~C~

0 comments:
Post a Comment