Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Engagement photos by Mary Sledd....

First off, if you ever need any type of pictures done, our photographer is Mary Sledd out of Austin and she is amazing! Two weekends ago Adolfo and I scheduled our engagement photos. What an experience! I have taken many photos in my day, but man you can not even imagine. These were on the spot and so much fun, we have over a hundred photos to go through and see what we love, really you only need one favorite. I will share a couple with you and tell you a little story. I am only going to share some, all our favorites you will see at the wedding or when you are with me....but here are a few...

We started at 10am in the morning, the time just flew by, and we barely got there in time. Adolfo had an amazing idea to take them in Johnson City and they were awesome. We truly have the love of the Hill Country in our hearts.

This was our final picture of the session. I was so happy to get to take this one because I love these chairs! When I was little my Grandpa Leon had chairs just like these, well metal and not with all the fancy colors, and he would sit outside all day and garden and watch the birds and traffic, each time I see them I think of him and his peaceful hours enjoying the country. So much of who Adolfo is reminds me of him and it was only appropriate to take a picture in the chairs.....



This pictures is one of my favorites, it was such a challenge to look comfortable on the moving fence and Adolfo was the only thing supporting us and keeping us up! But I love it, this is where Adolfo and I go running when we are in JC....

Mary told us to copy the clowns face, all I could thing of when I saw this was SING SONG FACES, lol....Got to love all the crazy little things at the old Feed Mill...

OMG! Can I tell you how hard it is to get a serious kissy picture, lol. One it is only the both of you and the photographer, and you are just told KISS. It's the hardest thing to do. I mean is it eyes open, eyes closed. And I couldn't stop smiling. So I thought I would share one of the many attempts. I am trying not to smile, and Adolfo looks like he is about to suck in my whole face, lol...fun times.

It alot of our photos she did an amazing job of just capturing us. But in so many we were laughing, what were we laughing at? We can't remember.


We took alot of pictures in our hour together and I can't wait to display them, We love them, they truly are US! I am so thankful we got through the session because 1) it was HOT and 2) My contacts gave out. I am so glad that I was able to get through the pics because right after the shoot I through them away. Hits the glasses in the last post. Since it was so hot we decided to wear light colors, but I could not find a yellow shirt and Adolfo could not find blue. That is why we are in Yellow and Blue, but I really love it and think it worked out great. Hope you love them and I will share more later, I don't want to ruin all the fun by letting them out! Until next time. Love Ces~

0 comments: