I think my body is still recovering from this past weekend. For any of my fellow friends who have planned a wedding, you will understand what I mean. This past week was nothing but preparation for the big mail out, yes that is right, invitations are out. I am so fortunate to have such a close and large family. Friday night consisted of my mom, Tay, Heather and me spread out in the living room assembly invitations. Tay was in charge of RSVP's and stamps, great job Tay! After the last set off 100's, yes that is right, HUNDREDS, lol, Heather had a great idea. We forgot return address labels for the main envelopes, so at 11:30 at night what to do? We all got in the car and headed to Marble Falls to pick up labels, we didn't get back till 2 am and then I stayed up with Kelsey till 3am. Who thought that was a good idea?
Saturday was the address and stuff day. We all met at my Aunt Lydia's house and started the process. Can I say how smooth it went, I am a firm believer that if you put in enough time planning the overall process will be shorter and more relaxing and enjoyable. Well it went amazing, I had everything organized in groups of 50 and everyone had a role. I think we got it done in less than 3 hours.
I had a great team. My Aunt Lydia, my mom and I all wrote. Michelle and Aunt Emma stuffed and sealed and my Grandma Marie stamped. Heather did her nice return address labels and tay was the IT and invitation list person. Because all the prep work was done, it really was a good time just getting to hang out and catch up, because it definitely had been awhile. Thank you family again, for being so amazing and supportive during this crazy time.
Yes I did have a few moments this weekend when I thought I might go Bridezilla, but I try to catch myself, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I apologize now and know if I explode it is because I love you and I am so close to you that I know once all this craziness is over, you will still love me....
So even though I have gotten alot of the important things out of the way, I am still all nervous and jittery, more so know than in the beginning! I am so ready for this day, and the chance for Adolfo and I to truly start our lives together and husband and wife. Even though there is minimal that I can do these days until it gets closer, I can not sleep and my head hurts. I try to sleep but I think I am so ansy inside that I am working myself overload.
So that my state of being these days, all hyped up! I take bridal portraits this weekend, so I am getting my final fitting Wednesday, a haircut Thursday, and my portrait bouquet on Friday. And it is less than a month and a 1/2 until the big day.
Thanks for letting me share. Until next time, I'm going to breathe and calm down. Ces.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I only have words...
Posted by Celeste Castro at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment