Adolfo and I had a pretty eventful Easter weekend. Adolfo decided to stay in Austin for Easter to spend some time with his family on Friday night and Sunday. They had a great time spending time together with a Fish Fry on Friday night and a BBQ on Sunday. They just hung out at the ranch pitching washers and being together.
After class on Friday evening, I drove into JC to spend the weekend with the family since I had not seen them since Kris and PJ's wedding. Friday when I got into town we all went and hung out with Heather and Gerald. Saturday I got to finally sleep in a little bit. We headed to good 'ol Super S to get the items that we needed for our Easter Dinner and made my JC trip to Suzy Q's.
While we were there Tay and Kelsey put their heads together and felt like taking on a little arts and craft project, lol. Neither had ever made friendship bracelets, so I taught them how, and 3 hours later, lol, they were done. Talk about keeping them both quiet and busy...
The guys making the BBQ plans...
I love, love, love playing dress up on Kelsey, she lets me play with her makeup and hair, unlike Tay, so we turned her into our sweet little hippie child...well she really does wear the hippie bands...
So we were still waiting for Bobby, Sarah, Abbie and Ellie, so we thought it appropriate to pass time with a little music, by the one and only Glitterless...
La, La, La....

0 comments:
Post a Comment