Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah for lunch breaks!

So today is REALLY dragging, so I felt I really needed to just step away and take my lunch break! Last night I got home did the dishes and felt really tired, I went to bed at around 9:30 last night which is really early for me. I had a huge list of things to get done and well, now I have things to do tonight. Isn't it funny how we think going to bed early will make us full of energy the next day, well it didn't work, it made me sleepier! Many cups of coffee and breaks later, I am still struggling.

Things have calmed down a little for the Castros, we are trying to finish our semester strong, as well as sign up for a few summer classes, I can't wait to be finished and start sitting for the test already! It really makes you put into perspective how bad you want something when you go through all this work, when really all you want to be doing is enjoying your off time, but I keep reminding myself we are doing it for our future family one day and it is all going to be worth every second of hard work we put in.

So not much more happening here. I am so excited because Taylor and I got tickets for Thursday night to go see the Sugarland concert here in Austin. I love Sugarland and always said if they are in the area we are going, well no we are, and I am so excited!


Well, it is time for me to go, talk soon, Love Ces.

1 comments:

PJ said...

Yay! I love sugarland too, that sounds like a lot of fun!