Since it has been awhile since our last post, let's play catch up! Sugarland was AMAZING, and quite entertaining. I love going to concerts and knowing all the songs and I love that they sounded exactly like they do on the radio. Our presents were bubbles and a light stick, pretty original, so if you get the chance, check them out because Tay and I had a great time.
I am finally getting back into the swing of things with my Spanish class, I am kind of burnt out and ready for it to be over already, but I have one more test and a presentation next week and then I am done, well, till my summer class, but it should be a lighter load, fingers crossed.
Since both our schedules are pretty busy we are trying to squeeze in a little vacation, even if it is only a few weekend trips to just get away and enjoy being together and doing the things we enjoy, more on that later!
A big event started this week! We started a new competition at work this week, Lester's Losers, our own version of The Biggest Loser. It is pretty exciting because I seem to add extra pounds during busy season, and well it is time to do something! Everyone at work seems really motivated and the reward isn't to shabby either. For me it started on Thursday, and it will last for three months, so I will also be letting you in on the journey. So far I my focus is just to monitor my diet, and add more activity in my life. I will definitely be going back to Curves 3X a week again!
Our house needed cleaning so I incorporated my mopping, dusting and cleaning chores into my routine, you can really get a work out. Adolfo and I also went on a walk yesterday for about an hour, and with all the hills it kicked my bottom, but we felt great after it. I love walks because I we just got to enjoy being together and catching up on things! So yeah for Lester's Losers and the changes it is going to make in our lives for the better! Any tips are greatly appreciated, I have to start our steady or else I will get burnt out too quickly.
Other than that we just hung out at home, we started our mother's day shopping, Adolfo BBQ'd and we watched movies. There was a Godfather marathon on TV last night, and well to my knowledge I never remember watching them. Well, Adolfo couldn't believe it so we missed 1, We watched 2 and recorded 3 and I must say I really enjoyed it! Partially because when I was little I always was discussing with my Mom how cool would it be if our family was in the Mob, I always thought it would be neat to be picked up from school in a black limo with men in suits and sunglasses, and have all my brothers protect me, well I never had brothers and it never happened, lol. Aside from all the violence, I thought it was cool, lol, what was wrong with me?
Well know it is almost class time, but I just wanted say hello and clue you in on the Castros, not much more.
Love, Ces.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
I love the weekends!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment