Sunday, May 31, 2009

Relaxing with the Castros...

We had a really full weekend, Saturday we celebrated one of my cousin's graduation with good food, great company and alot of dancing. Today I got up really early to volunteer for a couple of hours at the American Diabetes Association 2009 Tour de Cure. It was really inspiring at the finish line cheering everyone on and being there to serve any way I could. They were so appreciative to us for our cheering and water stand, and all I could tell them was, hey, I got the easy job!

Adolfo and I decided to relax the rest of the day at Best Buy and the the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. They were showing Night at the Museum 2 at the IMAX Theatre. How fun we thought, a movie about about a museum in a museum, we had to do it! It was my first time there, and Adolfo's 1st time to go to an IMAX Theatre. It really made the movie fun for us and we enjoyed it!

Now we are just at home relaxing and sitting here sharing our blog. I am taking a mini 3 day vacation to just relax, and catch up on life. We both start class this week, so a little down time is welcomed. My vacation starts off with a morning at the Spa! It was my Christmas present from my sweet husband, and I am finally getting to enjoy it, after that errands all day, pool in the afternoons, and shopping on Wednesday with my mom! I am super excited about the week ahead!!

Wishing yall a week of relaxation as well! Love, The Castros.

0 comments: