Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Status: Refreshed and Accomplished :)!

I am done working out, I am done with my shower, and I have picked up the house, all in all what a nice evening. I really had to make myself work out tonight, I was unmotivated, so I felt it that much more important to get to the gym, and now I feel so relaxed and refreshed!

I have been meaning to post this since last week, I just never got a chance. PSCO - Austin was awarded one of the Top 20 Best Places to Work in Austin in the small business category! The award is voted by the employees and you have to go through an extensive survey and review process by the Austin Business Journal. It is an honor to receive this award because thousands of companies compete and there are only a total of 50 companies overall that receive anything. You are notified when you are a finalist and again if you have won, but they do not tell you your ranking until the award luncheon. Last year was our first year and we placed 19 out of 20.

Part of our audit Family at the awards luncheon....
After the luncheon, we got 10 out of 20 this year!

I really do appreciate everyone I work with, we have such a good time together in and out of the office, sometimes what we do is stressful, but it is such a blessing to have a place and a support system that you know will motivate you and push you to be your best.
Lots of Love, Ces. (Adolfo's still working out, lol!)

0 comments: