Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend....

Saturday morning we woke up early and met some of my family for an all day adventure at Sea World! When we got there the weather was so pretty and clear, but halfway into all our our shows it changed. There is something to say about Kelsey and Tay being there on the same day that shakes up the weather, 2 out of 2 girls! But the slight change in weather did not mess up our day, with a little patience, we were able to do it all, enjoy the pics....


Trouble!

Memorial Day Weekend 2009, Mr. and Mrs.
Tay, Chica, Mom....See there excitement!
First item on the agenda, Chica needed Dip-n-dots....
We started the day with shows... Cool Vibrations...

Shamu, of course!

Adolfo Believes, as he anxiously awaits Shamu!

Shamu....


Feeding the Dolphins, they are so sweet...but won't give you the time of day unless you have food....

After Sea World, we were able to meet up with Claudia for dinner! It was so relaxing just catching up and being together. All in all it was a fun trip to SA. Adolfo and I now have season passes to Sea World so if anyone ever wants to make a trip let us know!
Saturday night we spent the night at the ranch with Adolfo's parents, and early Sunday we relieved them of baby feeding duties, the new baby deer....


We had a great time on Sunday with Adolfo's parents, he helped his Dad work on the ranch jeep and I spent the day shopping with my MIL and Sunday night we had his sister and our niece and nephew spend the night for movies and root beer floats, yum!
Adolfo had to work today, so I spent the day cleaning and just catching up around the house. Lakers are currently playing so we all know were my husband is, but after the game I am patiently waiting to watch all my shows on our DVR.
Who's excited about Keeping up with the Kardashians and Jon & Kate plus 8? I am!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend, and I know we are all ready for Tuesday
morning! But hey, let's me optimistic this week, it is only a 4 day work week!
Sweet Dreams, The Castros.

1 comments:

Gerald & Heather said...

The little deer is ADORABLE!!!