Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let the games begin!

I really do enjoy watching and playing, or attempting to play, all types of sports. Our television and DVR has been full with the NBA playoffs. I really don't watch basketball throughout the season, unless it is supposed to be a really good game, and Adolfo wants to watch it. I enjoy a good game and I can talk the language.

My most favorite time are Playoffs! We are finally down to the great of the great, and every game is exciting because no one wants their season to be over. I get pretty excited around this time of year! My perfect husband's one flaw is that he is a Laker's fan.

I remember when we first started dating, I might have even already shared this story with the blog world, but here we go again, we invited him to come on over and watch a Spurs vs. Lakers game, we just assume hey your Mexican, love basketball, live close to SA, you must love the spurs, right? Wrong, that night I found my future husband's one flaw, he is a HUGE Laker's fan. I guess we all have to make sacrifices sometimes for true love and happiness, lol.

So we all know who Adolfo wants to continue in the playoffs, but here is how I want it to play out.
Lakers will beat the Nuggets, Cavs will beat Orlando. 2009 Finals between Lakers and Cavs! Adolfo can support Kobe and I will put my energy behind LeBron James, the old vs. the new, game on!

We get so competitive, but it makes for a more exciting playoff season, so let the games begin!

Happy Playoffs, The Castros.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celeste Castro said...

Lol, I forgot you were a Lakers fan too! If yall were in Texas both you and Adolfo would get to sit on a couch together, lol!