Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lovin' the rainy day!

Friday was a pretty happy day. Biggest Loser update: Friday was our first weigh in and I lost 1.8lbs. I know it is not much, it put me in the middle of the group. I was really happy because Mother's Day weekend was horrible and I really did not work out, so I was pleasantly surprised I had a loss at all! I am getting back into my running/walking in our gym, maybe even going back to curves, baby steps!


Last night I got out of class early, and we decided to take the night off, no studying, there was plenty of time for that all weekend. We went for dinner and caught Angels & Demons, it was really good and kept us entertained! It just made me want to go to Italy and Vatican City even more .....

This morning I woke up pretty early, and decided to go get service on my car for my check engine light finally. Adolfo postponed his fishing weekend, due to the weather, and decided to go get his oil changed with me. We are a Honda family, so I love going to get our maintenance and services together, funny I know, but its our special time, lol.

This morning, we walked across the street while we were waiting and tried out a new coffee house to pass the time. We had breakfast penini's, OJ and were able to review 1/3 of my Spanish chapters, it was so relaxing and now we have a new little breakfast jive to wait at during our AM Honda dates!

Know we're just being lazy, we came home and it's raining, so Adolfo and I took a little nap, but now its studying for me and relaxing for him, I love rainy days because there is no place else I'd rather be then home, on my couch, with my blanket & cup of joe (Yes I am drinking it again, I can't stay away)! And my notes of course!

Happy Studying, Ces.

0 comments: