Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can we say domestic diva?

If you know Adolfo and I, then you know how crazy, maybe a little obsessed, we are about ironing. I was always attracted to how well he pressed his dress shirts, better than the cleaners I must say. He does an AMAZING job on my capris. We are vary particular about our ironing boards, irons and you will always find an abundance of premium starch in our laundry room. We never leave home without our own bottle: Work trips, home to JC (just in case mom runs out), honeymoon, EVERYWHERE!
This being said, you now will understand why I am so excited about my memorial day purchase. This weekend the only thing I bought was a new cover for our ironing board, and I couldn't wait to get home and use it. I love a clean house but cleaning isn't my most favorite past time....anything that makes my around the house to-do list a little more enjoyable seems like a great investment to me!
Before...Boring...
After!


Doesn't it just make you want to iron all your wrinkled clothes? Adolfo just laughed at me, he thinks it's too girly. I told him to think about how much happier I will be now ironing all his shirts. Happy ironing, The Castros.

0 comments: