Wow, it's like I've run out of things to say, lol! Life has definitely been controlling us lately, and it's time to take it back! I felt it only appropriate to join the blog world again, and start anew. Life is calm at the moment, and we are welcoming summer with open arms, so to express this transition I felt it was time for a template change, and I LOVE IT! Summer Fling, thought it was appropriate for the next chapter in our lives, lol. It's a little bit of me, little bit of Adolfo....red for me of course, and blue because I LOVE him in it....very calm, relaxing, almost a Nautica theme feeling, with is perfect for us!
There is too much to share, and the beauty of a great picture is that I can share it with you, with little words, lol! So, where have we been, what have we been doing.....Enjoy, and it feels great to be back!
Adolfo has been wanting to get me out to a skeet range, so we finally did it. I'm not going to lie, I was HORRIBLE at it, but he was amazing, his shot is right on, and I get so excited for him. So although I was bad, I did great at "flinging" the skeet for him.
Loving my Hunter!

It didn't take me long to realize, maybe I'm not the best at this, lol, Ouch! I didn't hit a single target, but it really is an exciting, liberating, stress-free feeling once you fire that shotgun....It felt so good!

We've done our fair share of enjoying plenty of BBQ's....I think we could have one daily, lol. We starting of Memorial Day weekend with the family back home, so relaxing!

Enjoying Mom's Banana Pudding, I don't think we could imagine my life without one of my Mom's signature dishes!

We've celebrated Graduations! Adolfo's cousin graduated from Highschool (Left) and we enjoyed all the festivities...She'll be joining the Freshman class at St. Edward's in the Fall, and we couldn't be more excited for her!

We've celebrated Birthdays....

We've celebrated quality time with each other, FINALLY!
The Castro's, 2010

We've celebrated old friends....My friend Kelley from college was in town and oh how I've missed her! We don't get to see each other a great deal, but each time we get together, it feels like we've never been apart! We met Freshman year at ACU over "Tea time", and we've been friends ever since. This trip was important because I finally got to meet baby P, he's absolutely adorable, and she is a beautiful Mommy! It was fun playing tour guide and just getting to spend time with one another again!

We've definitely been enjoying the WATER! We spent a few weekends past floating the river with family, pre-flooding! It was so nice tagging along with H&G and Chica, and just relaxing on the river! The water was cold, and it was so HOT, so it was perfect!

Now, Heather is never one to have let us down for fun, entertaining adventures, and this trip definitely lived up to that! She is such a mother hen, lol, but it's what we love about her, BIG HEART! So, funny story.... every time I show our river pictures, everyone says "You took your camera!" Well, yes I did, lol. And I could tell I was stressing heather out, lol....
Castro's, Relaxing on the River, 2010 (See we don't look stressed!)

Haha, yeah, because it was PRE rapids! We all got our moments of us vs. rapids, and needless to say the rapids won! Chica got scratched up, heather banged her knee, and I just completely got flipped upside down, lol! Come to think of it the whole time we said Adolfo was the only one to service the river rapids, but I can't remember what happened to Gerald?!?! Well, anyways, when I flipped, lol, there went my camera for the rest of the trip, Momma Hen was right, I had it in a case, but I wasn't expecting the rapids at all!

Adolfo and Momma Hen were right, this was it for the pictures of our trip, lol. I know I know, I need to listen, but then I couldn't have captured all these special moments :)!
So worries, after few days of prayers and patiently waiting my chip and camera work like a charm!
Our life lately,
A & C
1 comments:
OHHam so very excited and a little less stressed knowing your camera has revived itself!! :) Love You!!
Post a Comment