Thursday, July 15, 2010

Celebrating life's little excitements....

As I am slowing down for the evening, and reflecting on my day, I can't help but smile. This week seems to have taken so long, as did last week. I felt it necessary to have no pictures, and just celebrate a couple of events that are happening in our lives that really making us smile at the moment.....

1. I can FINALLY share my promotion to Supervising Senior!!!! I am super excited to see what God has in store for me on this new and challenging journey, say a prayer for me!

2. Adolfo is doing great in his summer classes (as always, lol), but in all honesty I am so proud of all his hard work. I am so amazed how easy he makes it look with work as first priority, school second, and still makes time for me and our family! I am so blessed that God's given me such a stronger other half, because when there are days I feel so burnt out, I just look at him, he motivates me!

3. Since we didn't make plans this summer for a big summer trip, Adolfo and I have taken random days off here and there through September! Not alot of them together, lol, but it's just some down time for each of us, to do as our little hearts please! So as his days come to an end, and mine begin....we are so grateful for jobs that give us this opportunity!

4. Our firm is moving locations, still in Austin just south of the lake. I am so excited for the move, and we are walking distance from Town Lake, which means I can change at work and walk/run the lake when ever I am in the office! So, our firm has auctioned off alot of furniture in our office....and the bidding deadline was this afternoon, so I am waiting for official results, but I think I got the kitchen table I bid on and I am SUPER excited.....new project ahead (more to come later!!!)

5. Adolfo and I get a whole weekend to ourselves!!!!! No plans, no working/assignments/no bad weather - fingers crossed! Fun to be had!

Well that's enough for tonight, Random, but informative, well kind of, lol.

C.

0 comments: