This question seems to be the theme of my life these days. We get two days off, yet it never feels that way. Well this past weekend was Mother's Day and my sisters and I got to spend a beautiful weekend spoiling my mother. She deserves every second of it! Friday night I went to Marble Falls and spent the night with my Grandma, she is so entertaining, you know what I mean if you have met her, and we hung out at the restaurant and watched movies all night, she can hang. Saturday we just ran errands and spent time with one another. It was time well needed, just celebrating her and mothers day. We also made 100 mothers day coursages to give to mothers that ate at the restaurant, lots of work, but good times.
On Mother's Day we all got up and went to church with our mom and then we went to our Grandma Marie's house for a fish fry to celebrate both Mother's Day and my Grandma's birthday.
Last night, having tons of things to get done, I wasn't feeling the best, my head hurt and I had alot to do. Adolfo's solution, I need to lay down and rest since I have really been on overload these past couple of weeks. So I did, and I fell asleep at 8:00 and did not wake up until this morning! To him I needed it, to me I am just more behind. Now it is lunch, and I am all caught up, so thanks babe for taking care of me and all my crazy stressed out moments.
I walked down the ways to Sandy's, if you are ever in Austin in the area, call me because you must have a burger and ice cream from this place, my treat! It is a yucky day, but a productive one. I will post pictures next post, since I don't have my camera with me. Hope everyone is having a great day! love Ces.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Is it the weekend already?
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment