Monday, May 26, 2008

My Little Sister, Taylor....

In honor of Tay's Graduation this week, I thought I would share the top five reason's why I have the most amazing little sister and if you met her you agree.

1. Taylor is driven to do great things. She has an ability to focus and achieve the goals she sets for herself. Since I can remember Tay has always said she was going to the University of Texas. Well, now the day is here and she is part of the University of Texas Freshman Class of 2008.
2. Tay has a special personality that can take away any bad day. She makes me laugh constantly, I don't know where she gets it, but I love her sense of humor. She is smart and funny.

3. Tay has one of the most beautiful heart. She is a giver to both her family and her community, not because she has to, but because she wants to and enjoys doing it. She truly shows here faith everyday through her actions and in her relationships.

4. Tay has the ability to pick out the most comfortable basketball shorts and sweaters, lol. I love that because after awhile the arms begin to shrink up, and I am the recipient of her sweater hand me down's, lol. Keep it up Tay!

5. Finally, the last thing I love about my little sister is that she is so confident in her abilities and who she is as an individual. She will not hesitate to stand up for what is right, even if it is not the overall consensus. She is a strong young women, but not afraid to ask for help.

So little sister, This is the last week, an old journey ending and a new one beginning. Enjoy every second of it. Always know how very proud we are of you and never forget that all you can do is your best, and have faith that God will help you the rest of the way. I am so excited about your future and to have you here in Austin with us. Enjoy finals, enjoy being home, enjoy not having to start your job yet, and I will see you Friday. Love you!






0 comments: