Yes its been awhile I know, but here it is. These last couple of weeks just went by too fast and know this week is almost over, what do I do with my time? Well this past weekend I got to spend some amazing time with my old High School friends celebrating Amanda's big day. Since I have a million pictures I just jump right in.....The first two pictures are pictures I promised in my last blog.
The Bachelorette....
She got a special dessert, and they told her don't do it....
After a great meal, a great lingerie shower, topping off our drinks we went back out. Mission Accomplished.....
Brooke and I 2am...trying to find water and a DP, we got that and a great ghost story, cause it looked like we were really interested, lol.....
Well I had a really great weekend catching up with the girls and meeting all of Amanda's new friends she has met since we have been apart. Fun girls... But after that was over I we got back to JC and it was #100 of Tay's 1 million graduation events, and because she is my baby sister and I am so proud of her I had to be there.
Here we are documenting that she truly is a whole head taller than me, lol, well a little taller...This is right before we went to Senior Sunday Service....
This was after it was over.....
Well other than that I have really just been playing catch up and it is already Thursday! I've had to put in a little over time, but not too bad so it has taken me awhile. I have an amazing fiance' who has pretty much taken over the household duties. Monday I worked OT and I came home to a steak dinner and a clean home....yesterday I worked late again, but after I got home we finally got to go grocery shopping together! For those of you who have 50 million things going on and they really aren't the same 50 million for each person in the relationship, you appreciate all the time you get to spend together, even if it is buying groceries.
We have been working out, and he is really pushing me. Tonight I did 2 miles running and 2.4 on the bike while we watched the 2nd half of the Spurs :(! And I have to get up at 5am for more, he is like my own little trainer, the wedding will be here before you know it and I really have slacked off, I was supposed to be a size 2 by now, lol! Never going to happen....
So tonight, since the chores were done, we cooked soft tacos with each other, well Adolfo made them and the tortillas, I set the table and cut the tomatoes and avocados oh and I made the tea also....I will get better I promise....I also hold the conversation, lol.....
Well friends, I hope I caught everyone up. I look forward to a nice weekend ahead filled with Austin time, Adolfo's nephews birthday and what ever my little heart desires, some shopping, nails, laundry :(, wedding, and a Monday off and then it is off to Houston!
Congrats Tay on the Last week of School, I'll just post it here instead of sending you flowers or something embarrassing at school,lol, love you little sister, looking forward to the celebrations (and work) ahead, pics soon.
Goodnight all, until the next one. Ces~

0 comments:
Post a Comment