Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Time and Chicago....

After we arrived from the ever so relaxing honeymoon, I spent some time with the family. Good times!

Adolfo, Claudia and I surprising Tay after class, for a weekend back home....

Tay sporting my wedding gift from Adolfo, I love my jacket....

Mine and Heather's Project....

Finished.....

Another Project...Finished.


Our first night in Chicago, we had so much fun spending time with old friends, JJ and Currey, and trying our first, Chicago style stuffed pizza! YUM!

Training was so long! The last evening, after my training, we took the train into the city to see Wrigley Field and get original cub shirts, I love mine! So we walked around and had dinner and drinks at Cubby Bear, watched the cubs and listened to some live music. We had a really great last night in town. Addison is where we went to get to the field. This was a monumental moment in my life, as it was my first experience with public transportation, not bad at all. It went really smooth and we made friends....very friendly people.

So now we are home! Finally, we really missed home. So now we can rest and get life back on schedule. We had tons of fun this past month, but we are so excited to just be home, make dinner and watch TV and do NOTHING! Until our next post. Ces.

0 comments: