So this weekend was the Ribera Family! We went to Sunset Point on Lake LBJ, it was a really relaxing afternoon and it was great to meet more family, as always the more the merrier!
My attempt, not so great the first couple of times, lol....
Baby Elsa and Baby Kaden are getting sooo big and cute! I can't imagine having twins!
Baby Elsa, we haven't really gotten to spend time with her, it was great she is so sweet! Full of personality already!
Adolfo and I ......
Grandma and Grandpa.....
Grandpa resting.....
Adolfo and I had a great time just being on the water, watching all the kids have a great time, and just engaging in great conversation with all our new family...I can't wait to see everyone in one place again! That evening we went into JC to celebrate my Nana's Birthday, again I love it when family gets together, we had great food and it is so fun seeing all our cute little girl cousins interact, they are getting so cute and so big! After the party, Adolfo and I just wanted to get back to Austin, so we could sleep in and get things done around the house and that we did!
We woke up on Sunday and did all our to-do list, I cleaned house and did dishes, and adolfo did laundry and cleaned the porch, we are in the process of unloading gifts, that has to happen in stages because it can be overwhelming! So we have been contemplating a new purchase for awhile, and as we finally decided to get cable, effective 10/13, it was the perfect time to upgrade, so we did...welcome our new addition to the Castro household!!!!!!
Adolfo playing with his toy, lol...Ready to watch the Cowboys!
We got to spend the afternoon with Tay and my mom, they came over for a visit, Mom got to be our first guest to brake in the TV! We are so excited, now we can host some major football parties. Well I hope everyone had a great Monday, we have a whopping 4 days to relax until it is back to back quiencienera parties. Then we can relax till Thanksgiving, but who is counting down?
Goodnight, Sweet dreams, Ces.

0 comments:
Post a Comment