So, last night Adolfo and I finally watched, Forgetting Sarah Marshell, its a funny no thinking movie, if you are looking for that type of thing.
I went to bed early, had the house cleaned up and was ready to lead my discussion chapter for this morning at our Book Club. Well God had a different plan...
I woke up on time this morning, enjoyed my fabulous 45 min workout, got home rather quickly and on the road to work, this was about 7:15. I was so excited that I decided I would go ahead and catch up on some reading at my favorite coffee hang out down town, until about 8:45 and then make my way down the road to my clients, sounds so relaxing doesn't it, I might have to try again tommorrow because that is not how my morning worked out, lol.
Instead as I approached mopac, I heard a funny noise, I pulled over on the expressway, and I had a flat tire. All I could do is laugh, God had a different plan for me. I did not panic, I called my wonderful husband and he gave me our Honda road side assistance number, love them! They arranged for a service company to come and change my tire for me, no charge! So instead of being bummed, I stayed in my car until help came, and just read a book, it was such a peaceful time, in the midst of rush hour traffic to just be stopped out of the way in the comfort of my car reading. I hadn't had time for it lately, I missed it and God knew it.
So, Thank you to all the great summaritans who stopped and asked if I needed help, they were all dressed up for work but they would have done it anyway, I appreciate the kindness, I love that that type of care and respect are still alive!
So needless to say, I got help and got a new tire :), I read enjoyed a cup of coffee and am now ready to jump into my work, I'll have to work a little later this evening, but it is worth it. Instead of being stressed about the situation, I chose to enjoy the possitives, something I am working on here lately, and it helps the spirits! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, keep your head up its almost the weekend!
Hugs, Ces.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
What a morning its been....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment