I just wanted to get my thought out on the subject before I lost it! Since I have been walking from the office to my client's this past couple of weeks I have noted something that I just have to laugh at myself about.
If you know me I am such a stickler about following traffic rules and safety, lol. Everyone must wear their seatbelts, THANKS MOM, try to drive the speed limit, and let's not forget parking and towing rules.
Adolfo gets so annoyed with me sometimes because if we are down town and he finds a great spot, I am the first to look around and make sure no one can tow us, and then I suggest that maybe we should find another spot that we are sure we can park at, I am only like this because on one of our dates we almost got towed. The guy was right there fixing to load up my car, but thank God we were walking the wrong direction and we saw what was happening and talked him into not taking it!
So, that situation has contributed to who I am today.
So as I was walking back from book club lunch today, I noticed some things that made me nervous that I just had to laugh about.
1. As we were leaving PF Changs we crossed the road, not a cross-walk but in the middle of the road. I laughed because all the other girls ran across to beat the cars and I hesitated, I was nervous one was going to get hit! So I had to wait, slowly crossed and I stopped all the traffic in the process. See what a mess I cause when I don't follow the rules?
2. I also have been noticing that I am that person at cross - walks that actually waits for the "Walk/Don't Walk" sign to change before I proceed to cross the road. Even if there is no traffic, and people pass beside me because they realize there is no traffic, I still wait for the light to change. Why do I do this?
So I thought I might share this un-important information with all of you because as I was coming back from lunch it happened to me and I smiled and laughed inside! Hope everyone is having a happy day!
Cheers, Ces.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I learned something new about myself today, lol....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment