Last night I enjoyed watching the final Presidential debate, I am ready to vote and I am at peace with my decision. I can't wait until Nov 4th already!
I made supper for the 3rd night in a row, and I am really enjoying it! Simple things, but I am getting there. It is such a challenge for me because I am such a non-healthy and picky eater, It is a job in progress.
Our Menu has included:
1. Baked Chicken, baby red potatoes in butter and herbs and a Salad
2. Hamburger Helper, lol, with Hawaiian Rolls
3. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches with Potato Chips
As I watched the debate, Adolfo slept and Tay was in the other room studying for her big test week, I ironed all my clothes for the rest of this week. If you know me, you know ironing is one of our favorite things to do, lol. We love to iron and we love great starch!
So this morning went so smooth, I woke up early, jumped into my clothes, ate some cinnamon toast and got on the road! I arrived early to work, it was cool and beautiful outside and I found a parking spot close to the clients, no walking for me today. TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!
Everyone say a little prayer for Tay tonight, she has her 2nd test today, and she has putted a great deal of time in preparing! Good Luck Tay, all you can do is your best!
I am now ready to work, go to my meeting and get things done and in order for a beautiful Friday! Adolfo and I are going out of town this weekend, and staying the night with Claudia and Jaime! I love getting to spend time with them, wish we could do it more often, but the time is soon coming! Patience right?
Cheers, Ces.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
It's going to be a very peaceful day....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment