Today was nice, but I am so glad it is Friday tomorrow. Work was really busy today, and because this morning I was too lazy to park in our garage 4 blocks away from the client, I had to feed the parking machine every two hours, not fun. I think it would have been cheaper for me to just received a ticket.lol.
After work was over, Tay and I went and walked Town Lake, as we still know it, and well it turned into more like a hike, lol, and people watching. Nice workout Tay! We got so excited when we were half way done and we could take a water break. Here you have all the true runners stopping to stretch and here we come strolling along and just getting some water, good times.
All I could think about on the trail was food, lol, so we had dinner at Shady Groves, I love that place, it was one of the 1st places I ate at when I started getting familiar with the area, and I love it so I had to take Tay.
Now I am at home finally getting some R&R, I have to get up EARLY and drive to San Antonio for all day training, and then we finally get a weekend in Austin. We have party #2 on Saturday, and then Sunday we are just going to relax at home and get ready for the week. Cable comes on Monday! So I finally will get to watch all the commentary on CNN after the debate, I am so excited. Who ever thought that would be getting me excited, ever? But I am. What does that tell you?
Well bye for the weekend, be safe and I will be back later to show you pics of all the great weekend festivities.
Hugs, Ces.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
TGIF, Tomorrow...
Posted by Celeste Castro at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment