So work is the same, another Monday morning! It is beautiful outside and the Capital looks great as ever from my window.
I was lucky enough to find a wonderful parking spot right outside the client's office! That never happens. Tay had enough change for me to park today and tomorrow, since I never have cash it is sometimes a challenge getting change for the meter, but no Today!
So this weekend was eventful! Adolfo and I decided not to go to the Quince this weekend, and instead we just stayed with Claudia and Jaime and watched some football. Saturday, Adolfo and I went to the Bass Pro Shop, we can spend hours in that place and we did, Adolfo got a great winter hat and a catchy new fishing shirt, and then he created his Christmas Wish List, I love it, a one stop shop.
It was my turn next, so we went and hit up some of the stores at The RIM and I found some great deals, it was nice to shop being that it has been awhile. Then we went the Claudia's for the game, awesome game! GO HORNS!!! We had to leave Tay studying at our house all weekend, so next time she can join us. We made appetizers and Claudia and I enjoyed our favorite wine and we just relaxed.
Sunday, we woke up and Adolfo wanted to watch the Cowboys, so we all went and ate breakfast and then he watched the game and Claudia and I did more shopping! I love the malls in SA. We found tons of things we love...
Once we got home we were beat! I got home, saw Tay was still alive and over studied, made some Blue Berry muffins and then Adolfo and I were out! I really think we need 3 day weekends!
Well that's all she wrote and I hope everyone had a great one, Ces.
Monday, October 20, 2008
I got a great parking spot again! YES!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment