This weekend went by too fast! Friday night, My mother, my sister and I went into Marble Falls for a nice relaxing girls dinner and a trip to Wal-Mart. It has become a little fun habit to stroll Wal-Mart's card section and try to find the funniest one, we laugh so hard sometimes, its the simple things right?
Well, Saturday we went to my cousin's party and she looked beautiful! Since we were little, I can remember how excited Selina would get when she would talk about her Quencienera, and now the day has past, it was beautiful and I hope it was everything she wished it to be because she deserves that!
Sunday, I got to sleep in and then went to my Church's Mexican Dinner Fund raiser, they did really well, and it is always great to see everyone and everything come together. Although, I had every intention to help them, we had more than enough volunteers, so Taylor and I played with the little ones, and for entertainment we Colored. Oh how I miss just being a kid, it was so relaxing see their creativity and pure enjoyment of life, it was something I needed really bad this weekend to clear my head and my heart! Thanks Tay for participating also, I know you love it when I volunteer you to join the creative train, lol!
I got to hang out with the family, and see my sister, most of the time our lives are pretty busy and our schedules are opposite from one another, but this weekend we had time together and then a much needed 2.5 hour phone call, I love those nights, Love you Claudia and you too Tay!
Since my Mom now has time on her hands, her creative juices are flowing also! We have decided to start a new tradition on my Mom's side of the family. Each month, one Saturday, we are going to do a monthly birthday celebration, and get together, like old times, and celebrate everyone's birthday for that month. If you know my family, there are alot of us, so that means we can get together once a month, we will celebrate with food and cake and just be together for football, games and quality time. I am already excited for Dec to decorate the tree! Great idea mom, we love it! With lives so busy, it is great to know we can come together this time each month to just enjoy each other!
Well, Today is our 1st month anniversary! It has been a quick month, hard to believe it is here already, if that is a reflection of how fast time will go, wow its fast! I am a lucky girl, I have a wonderful husband who tolerates me, helps me to be a better wife and friend and keeps my heart in the right place. I love you and can't wait till next month. Coffee date here we come, I love the little milestones ;)!
Hope everyone had a great week! See you next time. Ces.
Monday, October 06, 2008
The weekend is over, so its back to work....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment