On this day, my sweet cousin Heather turns 20, Happy Birthday Heather! So I dedicate my Blog today to the one and only Heather Heavner and I ask myself the question, What does Heather mean to me, so here it goes.....
Dear Heather,
You are such an important part of my family, as a friend and as a sister. Growing up, you always made our life entertaining, though we didn't always know where you were, we knew whatever you were doing you were just enjoying life!
The "Youngest" pic I have of you on my computer, lol. The night we taught mom cheers in the front yard for the Homecoming Pep-Rally, lol....
As Claudia and I started our college journeys, in Abilene and San Antonio, we never had to worry that Tay would miss out on the sister bonding experience that we had, because you were there for her when we could not be, I am so grateful to you for that. Yes, she had my Mom but sometimes you just need a sister.

You have grown into such a beautiful and encouraging young women, and I hope you stay true to who you are and keep working towards your dreams, you deserve all things great in this life! I admire you for so many reasons, like how nothing is ever a challenge toyou, you just get on the phone or the computer and figure it out, just like that! I love how much energy you put into keeping your family close, and how you have been such a strong role model for Kelsey as a young women. Your my hero...

I love how you are always there, whether it is to take a quick trip to pick up new contacts for me a day before my wedding because they ironically tore and they were my only pair, or how you made us sit down and schedule the Bridesmaid dress day, or how you helped me make beautiful wreathes, or how you know exactly the moment
Tay and I will pull in on a Friday afternoon, and at that moment you to are pooling in, smiling and waving. I love that we love the same things because you get me, as a sister and a friend.

So again, Happy Birthday Heather, we love you and appreciate you! Be true to you and never stop believing you can't have everything you want in life. Keep your head up, an open heart and a smile on your face, today because it is your birthday, forever because you are loved......
lol, oh yeah and run by Aunt Rita's house and get your present from Adolfo, me, Jaime, Claudia and Tay! We love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Love, Ces.
2 comments:
A Happy Birthday would have been perfect..because we know what a big baby I am...but thanks :)))...
P.S. I really like that last picture it's pretty cool!!
lol, I knew you would cry! I told Tay you would, lol...
Post a Comment