Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We are ready to celebrate...

Happy Birthday, Mom!

What can I say, I truly believe without a doubt in my heart, I have the best Mom in the whole world! She is the heart of our family, and my best friend. My Mom has taught me so many lessons in my lifetime, and I respect her more than she could ever know. She has taught me how to be a strong and independent women, and she motivates me to levels I sometimes doubted I could reach. I am who I am because of her faith in me. She is amazing in everything and commits whole heartly to everything in life. Everyday, I look up to her and pray, one day, I am half the Mom she is to me. We are lucky people to have her in our lives, She is our blessing. Happy Birthday Mom, We love you!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

This Friday my parents are celebrating their 21st Wedding Anniversary! We are lucky girls, we have two great parents who show us everyday what it means to be committed to each other and our family. We are not perfect, but we grow together. Life challenges us, but we are a stronger family because of it. You have made our home a place we love to be, and miss when we are away. Thank you for just being there for us, as parents and as friends. You both have the most compassionate hearts, Thank you for working so hard to give us the chance to chase our dreams. We love you.


The greatest lessons, from our parents:

1. Be Committed in all you do. Whether it be for your family, community, or friends, whatever you do, do it with a full committed heart.

2. Appreciate life and be grateful for all it brings you. Say thank you for the good times, and be more thankful for the challenging times, because it is in those times we grow and remember why we have each other.

3. No matter what, you always have your family.

4. Always remember who you are and what you stand for, and don't compromise it.

5. Never forget how fortunate you are, and when opportunities arise that you can use your gifts to help others, do it.

6. Challenge yourself everyday to be the best person you can be.


Thanks Mom and Dad for being there for us when it really mattered and thank you for your love and commitment to our family. Happy Anniversary! I hope your birthday was great Mom!


Love, Ces.

0 comments: