Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love my new shoes...

So, for awhile now I have been watching these shoes, I had tried them on and loved them, but then I decided to sleep on it, to see if I really wanted them. Well, I did so I got them! By the time I decided all the stores close to me were out of stock, so I went on line and got them. They told me it would take 9 days and they got here in 3! Super excited, Thank you GAP for making my day. I can't wait to were them on Halloween, Friday night....

So, I have been feeling kind of crummy lately, getting up too early and going to bed to late. Stressing out about things to get done at home and work. So last night my sweat husband took my stress away. When I got home, he was preparing dinner and told me he rented a movie for us and then together we cleaned up the house, it goes so fast when we do it together! So by 8pm the house was clean, we were fed and we had watched the movie. He rented some action movies that I really am not a fan of, so I told him to enjoy them, thank you for the relaxing evening but I am going to bed. That's right, I went to sleep at 8 and today I am better for it! I felt so refreshed this morning, slept in a little later. Its going to be a great day!

I haven't been working out consistently like I need to in the mornings, Curves is great, but it has been really cold outside and I have not been getting the greatest sleep and having to be at work early, so 5:30 am doesn't sound attractive to me.

It is unacceptable I know, so I am putting it out there, hold me accountable! By for now, hope you're having a great Wednesday!

0 comments: