Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Curt Happy Birthday to you! That's about all the singing you are going to get out of me!

Me and my Dad...

Today my Dad turned 50 years old! Where does the time go? I still tell people he is 46, I guess that is where I stopped counting, lol. Curt has been a part of my life since I was about 4 years old and I don't know life without him. We are so grateful that you are a part of our lives.

Thank you for always being there and encouraging the both of us. I appreciate you and all you have done and continue to do for our family. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with all of us! Life isn't always easy surrounded by 4 very strong and opinionated women, but you make us each feel like we are the most important person in the world!

We love you and we hope you have a very happy 50th birthday, can't wait to celebrate this weekend!! Love, Celeste and Adolfo.

1 comments:

Taylor Summy said...

I can't wait until it's my birthday and you write something about me!!...geez, that's going to take a LONG time!