Can you believe it is already Thursday? Things are picking up around la casa de la Castros! Summer school has begun, I have my first test next week and Adolfo gave his 1st presentation tonight and got a perfect score!
We have spent alot of time together this week just being together, NO TV, just us talking, laughing, learning and I am so grateful for this time, because well it doesn't happen as much as we wish! It is so hard to not let our calendars get the best of us. So this week we spent our time regrouping, and I must say it is a sweet place to be!
Adolfo had a big presentation due today, so Monday night we ate dinner at Subway by our house and sat on the patio discussing the direction of his presentation, and then just catching up! We have so many benches at our apartment, and we didn't feel like going inside. We just spread out on a bench, practiced his speech, talked about life and reflected about where we were almost six years ago! Life has flown by, and I really can't remember the last time we just laid on our backs, looked at the sky and just had a great conversation. I am smiling right now!
Tuesday night I had class and I came home to a sweet surprise. Adolfo had done the laundry, dishes and cleaned the house! To be honest, he is a way better cleaner than I am, I can organize the heck out of the house, but man he leaves it BEAUTIFUL! So thank you babe for making my WEEK! Because it was done, we just got to be together and I appreciate it more than you know!!

Today, not much is going on here but reading and a fun little trip to HEB! SIDE NOTE: I finally did the self check out, never done it before, kind of fun! Adolfo usually does it, if we do it at all. In high school I always wanted to work at a grocery store, but never got the chance, so now I kind of feel like a little childhood dream finally came true for me today, well kind of!
Stop and sit on a bench today, and enjoy it! Love, The Castros....

0 comments:
Post a Comment