
Yes, that is right, I LOVE Hallmark! It's just one of those places I could spend hours in, and walk the store with a handleful of wonderful things, and leave with a bunch of completely different items. We are spending this weekend with my Mom, so I spent some of my day today out and about getting Mother's Day gifts for our Moms.
So because Hallmark makes me smile, I thought I'd share with you the top ten reasons I love Hallmark, lol, silly I know, but I do!
10. You walk in and get to enjoy the excitement of a new holiday season, from Valentine's to Christmas.
9. There isn't one thing in there I wouldn't put in my own home, or personally use.
8. I LOVE the Hallmark Channel, their (sometimes) cheesy movies, and I love their Sunday night Hallmark movies on TV and during Christmas time. Warms my heart!
7. I love their fun wrapping paper/bags/boxes and tissue! Presents are sweet, but I love the "presentation" because before you can open it, you have to sit patiently and wait, and just look at it, so why not make it BEAUTIFUL! (Oh this might make my list 11, but I love how pretty they make simple candy, so pretty it could be a stand alone gift).
6. I love Hallmark Purple!
5. I love that I am a Gold Level Crown Member, no lie, it's what my member card says, lol, and I love the Hallmark bonus bucks that surprise me in the mail!
4. I love just being bored, walking the aisles and reading cards just because....they make me laugh out loud, sometimes cry, but more importantly they make me remember and just be appreciative! I tend to be a mushy card person...but Tay is comedy all the way, so I particually like doing this with her, because I laugh too hard!
3. I love making people's day, and telling them how important and special they are to me.
2. I love turning over a card, and seeing the gold crown sticker.
1. I love an old fashion note hand written, just because....because then Hallmark will make you smile too!
And there you have it, why Hallmark makes me smile. Hope you enjoyed your beautiful Sunday.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
It just makes me smile!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I Loved reading your Post about Hallmark! So cute! I, too, love the channel, their movies, etc... Also, I loved all your statements about your faith on your blog, too! That's so wonderful!
My blog is all about my faith and family movies, mostly Hallmark!
Here's a link:
http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/
God bless you in your walk with Him!
Net Movie Blogger
-----------------
Find Faith, Family & Film
at It's a Wonderful Movie ~
http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment