Yeah, that's what we could call it. Tonight there are an abundance of activities happening at the Castro's, as we prepare for Easter weekend! Tay and I decided to have dinner at Kerby Lanes, and Adolfo stayed home to rest, but we brought him back a Mexican Coke, so he was happy! I LOVE Mexican cokes, something about a Coke in a glass bottle just makes me smile!
We never received our census, and today was the deadline, and Tay so lovingly reminded me this morning, on a bright orange post it, lol, Rita JR. So don't worry we dropped it in the mail, and us 3 are present and counted for, we then discussed how the next time we take a census I will be 37 and Tay will be 30, ouch!
After dinner, it was homework and packing, and well....blogging, sewing a few simple projects and squeezing some more studying in there somewhere. Really though, my body and mind is already in vacation mode, lol! So in the midst of all the randomness our Thursday holds, I decided to have Tay show me what she learned at her new job at the Vineyard, lol....Here she is folks, lol.
Service with a Smile!
That is about it for us, dry cleaning was picked up, Adolfo will get a haircut manana, I will go to class and then it's HOME, it really has been a long time, so I am super excited! We have RCIA celebrations, birthday celebrations, breakfast and a little shopping at my favorite boutique, I've made a list and just nice family time. Haha, can you tell I am SUPER excited, OH and I get to see Heather and Gerald's house FINALLY! So hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend, and I will see you on Sunday night!
Trying to get focused, lol, Ces.

0 comments:
Post a Comment