I LOVE this time of year. The season is changing, I get an extra hour of sleep, but life just picks up! Since I work in the public sector, my busy season has begun. It's that time of year I just hold on and try to get things done in great anticipation for the holiday season.
Adolfo and I get to spend the next two weekends in ATX, and are super excited. We are just getting things done, and planning our birthday celebrations. We can't believe we turn 28 next week, AHHH! A little scary, but I am so ready for the next chapters of our lives and all God's little blessings He has in store for us in 2011!
So where have we been?!?! Celebrating family! We surprised our Mom with Tickets to a UT football game for her birthday, LOVED IT! I know, I know, the Horns aren't doing so great, but no matter what, we are Longhorns, win or lose. We are faithful fans, good or bad, we got your back Mac! View from our seats, getting pumped!
In all honesty, October was a complete blur, ha! I don't know what we spent our time doing now that I look back on it! So, I think I will just share pictures.....
We carved pumpkins at Heather's. I can't remember the last time I did that, and I don't ever remember it being that challenging, but I loved the end result so completely worth it! Tay, with such focus!
Gerald doing the dirty work, Heather getting the seeds!
The finished results! H&G's mummy, my Trick or Treat, and Tay's monster....
We all got together for one of our cousin's 15th birthday celebration....it was fun to all be together, FAMILY PHOTO OP!
So there you have it, October was a blur. I am making it a point to enjoy November and just SLOW down! I am counting down the days till our birthdays, a little time off for Thanksgiving, our first 5K, Lights Spectacular in the hill country, and BLACK FRIDAY. That's right it's Christmas Shopping Time....budget made/shopping list prepared.....SWEET NOVEMBER! 
0 comments:
Post a Comment