Since I can remember I loved to color, doodle, you name it.
I can spend hours at a store just looking at all the new markers, pens, pencils, I love them all.
I am picky about the darkness of lead, how smooth and how thick a pen writes, and how comfortable and cute they are. I think everyone should have an emergency box of markers, colors and pens and pencils because, well you never know when you might need them. Especially sharpies! I always took Tay's and well, Thanks Tay.
Sidetrack:
When I got my first "professional" job, Adolfo surprised me with a gift from Paradise Pen Company. He got me a nice fountain pen, you know for all the important documents I will sign in my lifetime, and a pen and pencil set engraved with my name on it. I thought it was such a sweet and thoughtful gift, lol, I am falling in love all over again, thanks babe!
Well since I have so many I never use any of them up. Well today is the day, today on this day I have used up my 1st complete Pilot Gel Pen, lol. At the great age of 26, it has finally happened, lol, happiness is in the small things right? Well I laughed and it kind of made my day. Now I hope I have another one in my bag because heaven's forbid I have to use different ink on what I am working on!
Well my early lunch break is over, and it is back to the books...have a wonderful Friday and a beautiful weekend!
Friday, March 20, 2009
I love pens....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha! I think that's so funny because I can COMPLETLY relate! I have 3 baskets full of pens,markers,colored pencils,highlighters...etc..Hope you have a happy weekend!!!!!!
Post a Comment