So these are just a few things that have been filling up my life lately. I am definitely missing out on friends and family time, but it is just the way it is right now at this time in our lives, BUSY!
This is my third week away from home and I really miss Adolfo, so I can't wait for the wedding on Saturday to just step away from work and school for a little bit and enjoy my Husband, a sweet wedding (That isn't mine, lol), and time with my family all in one place!
Jaime and Claudia are coming in on Friday night, and I am super excited! Christmas was the last time I saw my sister. Claudia is definitely the cook out of us two, so they are coming in for the wedding and cooking Adolfo and I dinner on Friday night, I love it! Thanks guys.
Enjoy the week, can't wait to be home! Love and Hugs, Ces.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Weddings, Deadlines, Spanish, Long nights .....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment