Lol, so this is the only picture I had of you and I on my laptop! Hint - We need more pictures together!
Happy Birthday, Chona, my dear sweet and ever so strong little sister!
We have gone through so many things in life together, and there was never a moment that you were not right by my side, I appreciate you and everything you do for me.
I admire you so much, and although you are my little sister, I look up to you in so many ways. Here are just a few simple, sweet things I love about you....
1. Your strength - Things have not always been easy for you, and times have been challenging, but you did not quit and you are stronger for it. Your persistence, faith in our family and God is so strong, and it is such a beautiful quality and part of the strength I see in you.
2. Your Honesty - You are the truest of friends, and I can always count on you to keep me in line and stay true to who I am. You know who you are and you do not beat around the bush, for anyone, and I admire that about you, your honesty and confidence is such a beautiful strength I see in you.
3. Your vision of Hope - I have never met someone so strong about passionate about touching the lives of others just because....the way you are so driven to make a change any way you can whether it is giving a million ours or just helping your fellow employees receive a lower insurance payment just because you know it would help them out, it touches my heart and inspires me to always check that I am doing my part as well! You a strong women, but you have such a compassionate and tender heart, and I love that about you!
My list could continue forever, you are just that special to me. You are a beautiful, compassionate, strong, and driven women, and I am so proud that you are my sister, Happy Birthday Claudia, and always I believe in you and am confident you will succeed in anything you chose to put your heart in! Love, Ces.
ON ANOTHER NOTE -
This weekend has been pretty busy, I have put a great deal of hours in at the office, even made Tay come on Saturday, lol, even seeing what I do she still doesn't want to be an Accounting major, why Tay?
I am almost off to my Spanish Class, it is crazy what I am learning and picking up, kind of exciting!
But I am so TIRED and ready for a little break and sleep! This evening I hope to quickly pack and then enjoy the rest of my weekend doing NOTHING with Adolfo, the things we wish for as we grow older and wiser!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment