Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Well I must say it has been awhile, no new pics this blog, but I can leave definitely leave a mental picture as to how my day is going! I am finally getting to take a short lunch break.

Last night, after I got off work there was still daylight left, which is rare, so Adolfo and I took a walk and decided to play a little one on one basketball at the courts near our house. It has been too long so I am feeling the effects today, sore arms and legs, but I feel completely energetic! We both won a game each, although I thought I got robbed and should have sweeped him, I am just saying.

Well, I was off for a great day today, early to the client's until this nice lady next to me on mopac politely informed me I had a flat, YES! This time I was able to get to a side street without holding up Mopac traffic, and I called Adolfo and my ever so punctual Honda road side assistance. They took care of me in less than 20 minutes. It took longer for me to get to Discount tire and get a new tire put on, but all is well, and instead of thinking about how this little fiasco made me late to work, I choose to focus on how sweet it was for God to give me a moment to be still and just enjoy the beautiful day we are having here in Austin today! Thank you!

Now I am back at work, like a busy bee! I am looking forward to dinner with two of my friends from work tonight and our 1st board meeting together with YMA.

Lots to do, just thought I would share my day thus far, enjoy the rest of it. Love Ces.

0 comments: