Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Earth Day Yesturday....

So today it felt like a really long day at work, nothing strenuous, I just felt like I needed to get outside because I was feeling much better, no more coughing...In recognition of Earth Day, I felt we should be one with mother nature. So I decided to surprise Adolfo and called him and said lets go fishing. He loves to fish and I, a supportive Fiance, have never been with him, so he was excited.

On our way to the spot....

Isn't it beautiful, it was so peaceful!

Well, that was my spot, but Adolfo likes the bridge, so I watched from my spot...

I pretended I was reading but really I was getting some action shots...look at my fisherman 2 lines.....

Yes, that is my red chair, I took a break from life and relaxed, caught up on my reading and learned how to cast a line....

I hope everyone had a beautiful day! Until next time~Ces.

0 comments: