Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekend of celebrations....

So I needed to take a break so I thought I would post a little something before this weekend gets even crazier! I don't really have any pictures of Adolfo and I working all hours of the night and study exams and client files all over our hours, lol! So I thought I would share this picture with you in lue of all the celebration taking place this weekend. Hopefully I will have some fun pics on Sunday to Share.

Can you guess when this picture was? I love this photo! The day was beautiful...a long weekend with my family, look at the sky, beautiful music, and a ring! This picture really touches my heart and reminds me of all the sacrifices Aldolfo makes to make me happy, My guy is AMAZING, even though he is brat sometimes, lol!


After we survive this weekend all is well, well almost. We will be attending a Wedding, a surprise party, and complete a research paper and study for a final exam. I don't know how our life will be one day when we just have work and that is it! A girl can dream....
So we will probably see everyone this weekend at one time or another, so work hard because the day is almost over, and don't do anything stupid or you will see your picture here on Sunday, lol. 3 hours and counting! Bye, until next time.

0 comments: