So I woke up this morning, still not feeling 100%. I have this horrible cough I can't get rid of that has made me cranky all weekend. I thought I would share with you what Adolfo brought me to make me feel better.
So this weekend, sick and all, Adolfo and I hung out at my parents house. Adolfo's weekend consisted of preping his boat for two days worth of fishing with my Dad and fishing. I spent the weekend with my Mom and Taylor. My weekend included watching them prep the boat, volunteering at the Wildflower festival well watching Tay volunteer, lol, watching Kelsey's softball game, Janie's surprise party.
Sunday we relaxed and my Mom took Taylor and I to Silver K for a breakfast Brunch, so good! Then I slept the day away! My mom cooked to surprise the guys when they got home and then Tay and I made peanut butter rice crispy treats, its been awhile! So no more writing, I will share pictures, Hope you enjoy! Alright I am having trouble uploading pics so pics will be up later....

0 comments:
Post a Comment