Friday, April 18, 2008

A week later....

So this week has been very busy! I have been in San Antonio working. I loved being there because I got to spend time with my sister Claudia, so yeah for being sent to there! But we had to get the job done in four days if we wanted to come home Thursday night, and we did. So I took a half day off today. It is beautiful outside, and I can't wait to enjoy it.

Adolfo took off today to pick up his new 12ft aluminum fishing boat. I haven't seen it yet, but he is excited, so we are going home to my parent's house so he can install seats and check out the new motor. I will have pictures later!

I also spent this week helping my lovely little sisters. I edited Tay's scholarship essays, I can't believe she is so grown up! And I helped Claudia update her resume. Can I just brag about them for a little bit. I am so proud of them and what they have accomplished, I am not a mom yet, but I can not imagine loving and worrying about a little person as much as I do about them. I am so protective. So if anyone knows of scholarship opportunities or has any job openings in the business management field let me know!

So now I am breathing and taking a break. My house is clean my bags are packed, I am waiting for Adolfo, so let the weekend begin. First top SONIC!

No pictures for this blog, but hopefully I will have some after this weekend because we will be enjoying nature's beauty all weekend.

I hope everyone had a beautiful week with the one's close to their hearts. Until next time~Ces.

0 comments: