Weekend Recap. Wow what a great weekend, and there is still time left! After a really long and eventful week it is nice to just come home and spend your time doing things you enjoy rather than finishing up all the things you did not do during the week.
Friday night Adolfo and I enjoyed a date at Chili's (our favorite! The first place we ate in Abilene the first 3 1/2 hour trip he made) I enjoyed a great margarita and him mango lemonade, lol. Next we went to get my ring clean, and a stone was loose so we got that fixed and then we made our random stroll through Target for nothing impaticular, Just keeping our eye's open for baby things for Elizabeth. Its a whole new world of things for us to shop for and we stayed so late they turned the lights out on us! (Adolfo fun fact: Target was the place he worked when we met, he hooked me up with so many great deals and surprises)!
Well Saturday, let all the fun begin! Adolfo and I decided to take our great little Honda's for a service check up and oil change. We wanted to beat the Saturday morning rushes so we were up and out by 7AM, yeah that is right, earlier than I am up for work! Well on our way, guess who gets a speeding ticket, ME! Note to self: Pay attention. Next, after we leave our cars we had a breakfast date at Frisco's. For anyone not from Austin it is one of the oldest and cutest Dinner's in Austin off Lamar. Some employees have worked there over 30 years. After we ate breakfast, we had a clean the house day, it is so great to see how well we work together and get things done, we both have our own chores so there is no bossing around, just get it done and it all gets done really fast. I must say Adolfo is an amazing cleaner, in my eyes that is so attractive! All of this was done before noon, I love getting up early!
In an earlier blog I mentioned that I was going to post pictures when I re-did the guest room, so I finally got that done on Saturday. I love RED! So come visit, this will be your room....

All Saturday Afternoon, I hung out with my college roomate Catharine. We ate lunch at Chedder's and spent the day shopping at IKEA. After all the looking the only thing I walked out with was a cooking smasher, lol, oh well can't wait to use it! So, leads me to my next picture...
Did you know they charge $.05 cents a bag! That is crazy, why not just include it in the cost of the item rather then shock us when they ask how many bags will you be needing today, I should of just walked out with it my hand, but i need the bag. Now I am curious how much bags really cost, hmmm... Adolfo spent the afternoon fixing his parent's mower and shopping with his mom. Now, I know I love to shop, but she LOVES to shop! So I am really proud of him for being so patient and spending some quality time with his mom letting her do something she enjoys, I hope one day we have a son just like him!
Last night Adolfo and I watched Leatherheads, I guess we were more tired than we thought because I fell asleep at the beginning and he fell asleep at the end. I guess we will be watching that again!
So it is Sunday, and in a minute I will be working to catch up on clients so I can travel to a client in San Antonio for the week. Friday I get a half day off so I am motivated to get things done. The house is peaceful (thanks to all the aroma theapy candles I got in my Easter basket, thanks Mom and Curt) and clean. Adolfo is gone for the day...he left me for my family. It is such a beautiful day so they guys are playing golf, well trying to perfect their game as Pat puts it. So good luck Pat, Sabatisian, Travis and Adolfo, can't wait to see how that turns out. Next time me, Elizabeth and Emily need to just go watch and be encouragers, well we will try, lol.
I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend....that is if for now until next time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment