PUMPKIN BREAD! Tay surprised us by making a loaf, and it was so good! I had a YWA meeting tonight, caught up over dinner with Cathy and Samantha, and came home to the smell of pumpkin bread, some times its better than a candle! So thanks Tay!
She also surprised me with my Hex Rally shirt! I love it, so much better than last years and I am excited to go again, my mom is coming in for this one, so we are going to have fun putting a Hex on A&M, bring it on!
Tay's Pumpkin Bread...
Adolfo and I just finished purchasing our Julian & Stephen Marley tickets for Friday night, so fun! And now we are watching Lopez Live, we LOVE him, lol, enjoying our pumpkin bread with a nice glass of hot tea!
Just another random night at the Castros....A&C.

1 comments:
Oh how I love pumpkin bread.... you have inspired me. I must make some this week!
Post a Comment