Today was Adolfo's 27th Birthday, so happy birthday Babe! I remember the night we met, and we talked about EVERYTHING under the sun, Imagine that...I remember finding out that night that we were only 3 days apart, of course I am the older more wiser one, and thinking what are the odds???
After we started dating, It felt like we never stopped celebrating, we have always done a birthday week. Partically because we get so excited about surprises we have to share immediately....We've been celebrating since Saturday, and there is still so much more to come, Happy 27th to us, this is our 6th birthday week together!
Tonight was Adolfo's real birthday, but we kept it short, sweet and simple. He had class and I had lots of work, so I asked him to choose what he wanted and that is what we would do. My husband chose a nice relaxing night at home and Pizza, that's him, simple as that! He could have a fancy steak dinner, but he always chooses pizza, I LOVE HIM FOR THAT!
We both got home, I surprised him with a sweet present and card, we washed dishes together, and then all 3 of us enjoyed Mr. Gattis, and a night catching up on our DVR! It was a perfect night for us, just being together, celebrating another year....
Don't worry, after Adolfo completely spoiled me, I couldn't just end it with that! Really, my husband is a quiet man, completely content with all his blessings in life, and never asks for much of anything, but I love trying to surprise him!
So, he has been talking about a couple of the Marley sons coming to ATX, and what do you know its this week! So, I told him lets make a birthday celebration out of it, I love seeing him get excited. So part 2 of his present, don't worry he already knows, is getting dressed up for a night on the town, dinner and drinks downtown and then the Marley Brothers concert with family and friends!!! I never listened to Reggae before Adolfo, but I have never been disappointed, their concerts are so different, but AWESOME!
So there you have it, our birthday week celebrations...who knows, maybe our babies can be sweet Novembers, and we can just have a monthly family birthday celebration....celebrating all of us.....one big blur.....oh the fun things we have to look forward to!
Hahaha, I know this is kind of random, hints my life at the moment, so thanks for continuing to read, and more fun stuff ahead!
In the life of a Castro, C.

0 comments:
Post a Comment