Saturday, November 07, 2009

Today is a beautiful...

We are blessed. My heart is so light today, and I am completely full of joy! I am sitting at our computer, at our desk looking out the window at a beautiful day, half disappointed that I am here studying all day and night, but even more happy that today is a beautiful day.

I appreciate that I get to learn more in school, and this is the sacrifice I must make for our future family, I am ok with that! Tay is out and about with friends at the UT game, and Adolfo is enjoying the first weekend of hunting season, which he has so patiently waited for, haha, I think he cleaned his gun for the 100th time last night! My house is clean and so peaceful, and can't help but find joy in the life and blessings our God has provided us! My Mom, aunt and cousins went to support jughead in AZ, and watch a game, I even more joyful that my Mom gets to take a break and get away and see The Heavners, she works hard everyday of her life, it's time she enjoy that hard work, travel and spoil herself, she deserves it, and I love seeing it! Claudia is working, and "SAVED" me a Hallmark balloon, I LOVE HALLMARK!

I know this is random, but hey I needed a break, and these are the moments and feelings I wish we could bottle up and save for a rainy day!

Everyday, I am a grateful and lucky girl...C.

0 comments: