I got a call this afternoon from Adolfo, that his brother had free tickets to see an early showing of The Blind Side, and we were going to meet them at the theatre after work. Of Course, I was super excited because I have been counting the days down for this movie since I saw the previews months ago!
It was so good, of course I cried! I have been an emotional wreck this past couple of weeks, and well it was great to be crying about such a sweet movie, instead of stress, ha! But we are over that, because I got my test scores back today and I got a 109/110!!!! That is right, Almost perfect, I was stressing out and being crazy for nothing, lol, guess all those nights at the coffee house paid off! ADD MOMENT, now back to the movie! We had a wonderful time catching up with family again, and seeing our nieces and nephews they are getting so BIG, and cute!
What a sweet surprise to start of the week! C.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Surprise Movie Night!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment