Awww! SOMETHING is in the air! Today a big group of us in the office ate lunch at PF Changs downtown, and as soon as I walked out after lunch, I could not stop sneezing to save my life!
I finished my day, came home, ran to the store to get groceries for the week and I still feel like a faucet, lol...don't worry I am medicated and hopefully it holds me through the night. Tonight I am grateful for my Tylenol Cold, Soft Kleenex's, my husband who did all the laundry and cleaned up the living room, Tay's help grocery shopping and my nice book on my nightstand calling my name any second now!
Tay's back with us safe and sound, her and Adolfo are back to classes tomorrow. For me, another busy work day, but I am going to make them a yummy first day back to school dinner, pork chops YUM!
Did my first big grocery shopping trip of the year, and with my first round of coupons I saved $10, I know, I know it isn't ALOT, but it is when it allowed me to get everything I wanted, and brought me UNDER-budget, so I'm a happy girl and it's only going up! Can't wait to talk great deals with my sweet friend JJ! If anyone knows a great place to find coupons let me know!
Oh yeah, and why does HEB always give you the good coupons AFTER you shop and pay? I'm just asking?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Just call me Sneezy!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Post a Comment